Note: This provider has a Covid-19 vaccination requirement in order to participate in their programs.
To calculate an estimate of the total cost of your program, use the Cost Estimate Template.xlsx
and do the following:
1. Go to the API website, https://apiabroad.com/other-resources/financial-information/
, Scroll down to the heading Price Breakdowns and navigate to the country, city and term.
2. You will see a budget estimate for Educational fees, housing and insurance, followed by additional expenses, including airfare, meals, books, passport, visa if required, local transport, security deposits and personal/miscellaneous expenses.
3. In addition to the fees listed, add the following costs to arrive at your total cost
- Application fee - $65
- Study Abroad Administrative fee - $460
- WSU Laptop fee (semester students only) - $485
If you would like further assistance in calculating the cost of your program, please email email@example.com