Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA
Griffith University, Gold Coast
About the Program
Spend a semester in the Sunshine State. Study at Griffith's art and music schools on the banks of the Brisbane River. Or take courses at this AACSB-accredited business school with the Toohey National Park out your back door. Or maybe you prefer living by the beach while taking Food and Wine Tourism at the Gold Coast campus in Surfer's Paradise.
About Gold Coast
A fast-growing metropolis and one of Australia's most popular tourist destinations
Famous for its sun, surf and sand, the city features 70 kilometers of beautiful beaches, vast rainforest and breathtaking scenery. More than 500 restaurants, major shopping centers, four major theme parks and nightlife galore are just a few of what makes this a great city to study abroad.
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Study at one of the Asia-Pacific region's most progressive and dynamic universities offering a wide range of studies and many interdisciplinary offerings
- Top ranked subjects include business (AACSB accredited), criminal justice, tourism, physics and creative arts
- Study abroad students eligible for Griffith's prestigious Honours College
- Live in Gold Coast, just minutes from some of Australia's best beaches
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
To calculate an estimate of the total cost of your program, use the Cost Estimate Template
and do the following:
1. Go to the IFSA-Butler website, https://www.ifsa-butler.org/
, hover over the heading Program Locations on the top right, and select the country of your program.
2. Click on the hyperlinked name of your program. Click on the Dates and Fees tab on the left. Scroll to the appropriate term of your program. The amount under Total Program Fee is the cost of your tuition and housing.
3. Add the amount listed under Total Estimated Costs to your total.
4. In addition to these fees, add the following costs to arrive at your total cost
- Application fee - $65
- Study Abroad Administrative fee - $460
- WSU Laptop fee (semester students only) - $485
- Passport ($140)
If you would like further assistance in calculating the cost of your program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org