Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA
University of Adelaide
About the Program
The University of Adelaide is located right in the heart of the city of Adelaide, which was recently called "Australia's best kept secret" thanks to its great weather, never-ending festivals, food and wine culture and affordability. The university is one of Australia's oldest, with "Harry Potter style" sandstone buildings with abundant STEM offerings.
Adelaide is consistently voted one of the world's most livable and affordable cities. There are many beautiful parks and green spaces making walking and cycling easy and safe ways to get around. Adelaide has many cafes, restaurants, entertainments and festivals.
- Focus exclusively on your selected track or choose courses in other departments
- Abundant STEM offerings allows you to find courses that will keep you on track for graduation
- Gain real-world skills with an optional internship that will enrich your experience and boost your resumé
- IFSA's optional, online Exploring Community & Culture course will facilitate active engagement with your host community, exploration of cultural identity and examination of diversity in communities
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
Visit our website for more information about the University of Adelaide program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
To calculate an estimate of the total cost of your program, use the Cost Estimate Template
and do the following:
1. Go to the IFSA-Butler website, https://www.ifsa-butler.org/
, hover over the heading Program Locations on the top right, and select the country of your program.
2. Click on the hyperlinked name of your program. Click on the Dates and Fees tab on the left. Scroll to the appropriate term of your program. The amount under Total Program Fee is the cost of your tuition and housing.
3. Add the amount listed under Total Estimated Costs to your total.
4. In addition to these fees, add the following costs to arrive at your total cost
- Application fee - $65
- Study Abroad Administrative fee - $460
- WSU Laptop fee (semester students only) - $485
- Passport ($140)
If you would like further assistance in calculating the cost of your program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org