Study Abroad Semester in Vietnam with TEAN
- Live and study in Ho Chi Minh City – one of the fastest-growing economies in all of Asia making it a particularly exciting and dynamic place to be
- Benefit from the expert instruction at RMIT University, known for it’s spacious, modern campus
- Take advantage of studying STEM subjects as well as Digital Design, Business, Communications, and Hospitality and Tourism alongside local students in English
- Participate in TEAN’s comprehensive 4-day Orientation program upon arrival, including a city tour, welcome dinner, cultural activities and informative sessions designed to help you feel adjusted and ready to jump into your semester in Vietnam
- Appreciate access to TEAN’s Ho Chi Minh City Resident Director and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
- Live in modern serviced apartments complete with a swimming pool
- Explore the country’s unique culture, environment and cuisine throughout your stay - the food is incredible!
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City is great for those who want:
- to step into the past while looking to the future – though the country has a complicated past, half of the population is under the age of 30 and focused on progress and innovation
- Vietnamese cuisine that is fresh, flavorful, affordable and truly un-pho-gettable
- a world of discovery on your doorstep – traveling through the country and the rest of Southeast Asia is easy and accessible
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
To calculate an estimate of the total cost of your program, use the Cost Estimate Template.xlsx
and do the following:
1. Go to the Education Abroad Network website, https://teanabroad.org/
hover over the word Programs on the upper right and select your program.
2. Scroll to the section Fees and Inclusions and click to reveal the cost of tuition and housing.
3. In this same section add the items listed under the heading What’s Not Included to your total.
4. In addition to these fees, add the following costs to arrive at your total cost
- Application fee - $65
- Study Abroad Administrative fee - $460
- WSU Laptop fee (semester students only) - $485
- Passport ($140)
If you would like further assistance in calculating the cost of your program, please email email@example.com